Monday, April 4, 2011

Finders Keepers March Market

Great fun had by all a couple of weekends ago at the 2nd Melbourne Finders Keepers Market. Here are some obligatory shaky over excited happy snaps of the stall I shared with my market buddy Belinda of Brkich.

Check out my new florally range of wooden photographic earrings and also limited edition hand drawn cloud brooches and raindrop earrings that literally flew off the shelves! Apart from the massive cloud brooches, it seems its just me who likes to sport ridiculously large brooches... All the little cute ones disappeared though and were the surprise best seller of the weekend- yipee!





See also a great official market round up on the Finders Keepers website.
Belinda of Brkich did an excellent version too and lovely local maker Simply Phoebe gave us a little shout out in her blog post about the market too (AND she makes great fabric necklaces AND she bought a brooch from me, how nice!)

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

I have to tell you I absolutely love your large cloud brooch. In fact I had to buy another one today because unfortunately I lost the last one as the back fell off!! So lovely.